I found the Algebrator helpful. I still have a lot to learn about using it. I do believe it was worth the money I paid for it. I have one more math class to take and I am sure I will put the Algebrator to good use then!
Adam Botts, FL
I want to thank the support staff for the invaluable help you have provided me so far. I would otherwise fail the math course I am taking without a doubt.
Ken Edwards, WA
Kudos to The Algebrator! My daughter Sarah has been getting straight A's on her report card thanks to this outstanding piece of software. She is no longer having a hard time with her algebra homework. After using the program for a few weeks, we said goodbye to her demanding tutor. Thank you!
Max Duncan, OH
I have tried everything. We use it every day for her schooling. Great program!
Anthony Washington, MO
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2014-08-24:
- Buried treasure. Ahmed has half of a treasure map,
- invertible graph
- perform the indicated operations and simplify
- math trivia for high school
- how many solutions does -2x+4y=1
- HOW to solve equation involving x and y x-1/x+3= -3/4
- add and subtraction of square root of 3 solver
- both derivatives equations
- when we graph the inequality 4x - 3y > 0, why can't we use (0,0) as test point? if we test the point (6,-5), do we obtain a false statement or a true one?
- Standard Notation Problem Solver
- dividing polynomial by honor's methode
- Online Summation Solver
- a rectangular garden is bounded on one side by a house
- Mary MacKillop Timeline
- fifteen years from now ravi’s age will be four times his present age. what is ravi’s present age?
- igcse 10th maths second hand book f in bangalore
- solving quadratic simultaneous equation solver
- absolute value button on ti-84
- vector addition word problems worksheet 1-answers
- simplify expressions by combining like terms worksheets
- Free Word Problem Solver
- algebrator for students free download
- algebraic expression real life connection
- free online ti 89 calculator
- rational expressions applications
- Dividing Polynomials with Exponents
- finding the least common denominator of rational expressions expressions work sheet answers
- this is paula's monthly budget. what percent of her expenses is spent on insurance?
- squares, cubes and root sheet
- coordinate plane worksheets with pictures
- how do you do this math problem isabel has 2500 in a saving accoumt she collects 3% annual siple interest how much money will she collect i interestover 2 years
- Polynomials Divided by Binomials Examples
- free review question on adding asubtraction
- what is the standard form equation of the line passing through (3 -2) with a slope of 3/5
- adding and subtracting polynomials with fractional coefficients
- solve equation machine
- at telepower plus, long-distance calls to china cos $0.59 for the first minute and $.25 for each additional minute, plus an addistional roaming charge of $2.50. if the total charge of a call to beijing was $11.84, how many minutes did the call last
- sample problems on composition on functions
- adding different sign of an exponent in scientfic notation
- graphing rational equations
- Simplifying Polynomials Calculator
- meaning of algbraic expressions
- A certain mountain has an elevation of 19,423 feet, the glacier on this peak covered 9 acres
- rational applications expressions
- online scale factor calculator
- log and ln rules
- In your own words, define the term linear inequality and then explain what it means to solve a linear inequality. Explain how the solution to the inequality 2x-5<25 differs from the solution to the equation 2x-5=25.
- Simplify Radical Calculator with Variables
- free sat practice for 3rd grade
- algebra word problem solver free
- linear programming basic solution
- matlab guide for solving simultaneous nonlinear equations
- kumon answer book level d
- matrix approach to linear regression
- grade 8 graphing made easy
- Solve, write your answer in interval notation and graph the solution set.14a. 14b.14c. 14d.
- fractions with answers
- algebra literal coefficient
- quizlet .com mymathlab 0090 answers to chapter 2 exam multiplying and dividing fractions
- trivia about subtraction of rational numbers with similar and dissimilar denominators
- fraction to decimal worksheets
- A certain sheikh owned many ponies. Someone once asked him how many he had, and he replied: If you add one fifth of the number to one third of the number, you will then have four more than one half the number. How many ponies did he have?
- +nys free algebra 2 trig flash cards
- algebraic software
- variables worksheet grade 4
- math problems for 6th graders
- list all possible susbet of [a,e,i,o,u]
- example of velocity
- e-z stop fast gas sold $10,957 worth of gasoline yesterday. regular grade sold for $2.30 a gallon and premium grade sold for $2.25 a gallon. if the station sold 420 more gallons of regular than of premium, how many gallons of regular were sold
- convert fraction to square root
- grade six math transformations worksheets
- computations from circle graphs
- quiz in dividing polynomials
- c# +linear least regression
- If A= 32,000 P= 8,000 T= 20 years solve rate of interest?
- algebra word problem solver
- algebraic expression examples
- interest earned is $300 on $5000 part in cd at 4% interest, other part in savings bond at 7% interest, hoiw much is in cd
- adding subtracting multilying scientific notation
- factoring trinimoniales on the ti-84 calculator
- algebra example worksheet
- algebrator quadratic equation
- jarvis works in a garage for £7 an hour
- algebra help programs
- greek algebra
- maths 7th standard